Sales Operations Specialist - Procurement Support
We are looking for a Sales Operations specialist for Procurement Supportto join Sales Operations within our dynamic and fast-growing Facilities Technology Business. This is a key role that will work closely with the national sales team on late stage sales opportunities that have entered the procurement process of our large enterprise customers, as well as with our internal legal, IT and accounting teams. The objective of this role is to shorten the procurement process to help deals close faster, and to leverage the field sales teams’ time so they can focus on selling.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing division and a fantastic company culture. The ideal candidate is detailed and process oriented while having excellent written and verbal communication skills. This position will attend the weekly East, Central and West sales team calls and report to the Sr. Business and Sales Operations Manager.
This position is based at our new headquarters in San Ramon, CA.
Here is what you get to do:
Manage ARC Facilities’ role in our customers’ procurement process and make the process go as quickly and efficiently as possible, including
- Upon a sales person getting a verbal and proceeding to procurement for a customer’s enterprise purchase, manage all deliverables and processes ARC must fulfill to quickly and efficiently proceed to final purchase;
- Submit our legal agreements and manage the redlining process between ARC Legal, ARC Sales leadership and customer’s legal and procurement;
- Submit our IT Security documents and/or complete the customer’s IT forms, and manage meetings and Q&A between ARC’s technical team and the customer;
- Track all follow-up items and ensure prompt follow-up on all items;
- Deliver excellent and proactive communication with the Regional Sales Manager and Sales Directors to ensure the sales team is always 100% informed of procurement progress;
- Identify any sales issues that come up during the process and engage the Regional Sales Manager to resolve these sales issues
Assist with RFP submissions. When ARC responds to RFPs, complete the first version of our RFP response and submit to the Regional Sales Manager and Sales Director for final review, editing and submission. Be the project manager to follow-up on all required information.
Support national time zones. Standard working hours begin at 7am so that this role can cover most of the East-West working hours. At least once per week, attend the East team call at 5 am and Central sales team call at 6 am.
These are what will help you succeed here:
Excellent attention to detail, project management and process tracking.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of customer and internal executives and managers
Strong understanding of the procurement process for large enterprises
Strong understanding of the sales process and working with sales teams
3-5 years relevant experience
Experience with Salesforce CRM and other systems
A team player and hard worker looking for a great environment to grow a career in Sales Operations
What we are offering: