Computer Network Technician job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Computer Network Technician Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Goldengate Solutions Ltd.
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 2/19/2019
Category: Computer Software/Programming
Number Of Openings: 2
Goldengate Solutions Ltd. located at 16087-77A Avenue Surrey, BC, V4N 0T6 is presently looking for two Computer Network Technicians. This is a full-time permanent position at $30 per hour and 40 hours per week. Required language is English. Candidates will require one year of experience and minimum education of high school. Study or experience in the same field would be an asset.
• Design and install well-functioning computer networks, connections and software.
• Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
• Administer local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs).
• Test and configure software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
• Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their own work
• Do regular data backups and recovery operations to protect the organization’s information
• Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions
How to apply:
Mail: 16087-77A Ave. Surrey, BC, V4N 0T6
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Suneet Kapoor
Company Type: Employer
Company: Goldengate Solutions Ltd.
State: British Columbia
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites