Come work in an energized environment where people are inspired to do their best work everyday. Not only will you receive a generous PTO & benefits plan, but also a nationally recognized 401(k) retirement plan. As a Civil Engineer, expect to plan, organize and execute a variety of projects across multiple civil engineering disciplines. There are several opportunities to learn and grow within the organization while working with teams that are determined to succeed.
- Leadership skills and the ability to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients
- Effective Civil Engineering design skills, prepare design plans, construction documents and project-related documents.
- Prepare roadway and sidewalk layout
- Knowledge of DOT guidelines preferred
- Conduct drainage analysis and design
- Prepare bids, quantity and cost estimates
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microstation
- 2-5 years' experience in Civil Engineering design
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- P.E. licensure preferred but not required
My name is Jake Lillie and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-799-4784 or via email at Jake.Lillie@gogpac.com.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.