Chief Financial Officer - Food Production
Key Objectives for this Role
Operational & Strategic Financial Leadership: Manage all finance and accounting functions for the day-to-day operation of the business. Serve as a thought leader who brings analytical insights and proven instincts about business. The CFO will be a debate partner who anticipates potential issues, has a credible point of view on operations and strategy creation. With the CEO, s/he will oversee the strategy deployment plans with project management skills, leading through influence. In partnership with the KASCO team, this individual will develop improved KPIs and company dashboards.
Team Leadership: Provide leadership to the Finance team. Hire, coach, and develop high-performing teams. Ensure alignment and a strong working relationship with the operations team. Maintain a culture that emphasizes integrity, responsiveness, accountability, and transparency.
Provide Technical Accounting Expertise: Provide accurate and timely reporting and analytics to key stakeholders. Ensure there is integrity in the reported results and ensure projections are grounded in reasonable, logical assumptions. Provide technical support to internal finance team giving sound accounting guidance ensuring proper accounting practices under U.S. GAAP and proper internal controls under Sarbanes-Oxley.
Candidates for the role will be operationally focused and will have had finance accountability as a CFO or Controller for and industrial product or service. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in both large and medium-sized entrepreneurial company environments. The successful candidate will have a record of providing financial and operational leadership and delivering value. He/she will have experience in operational analysis and accounting.
The candidate will be a strong cultural fit with exceptional leadership skills. He/she will demonstrate value for the culture of KASCO while driving increased accountability with unquestionable integrity and ethics. The successful candidate must be able to work in an entrepreneurial growth environment that is not overly-reliant on the structure and bureaucracy typical of large organizations.
- Plan, develop, organize, direct, and evaluate the finance organization function and performance.
- Oversee the financial consolidation and management reporting processes.
- Build and sustain a positive relationship with the finance team, establishing trust and credibility through accurate and timely completion of reporting requirements, and responding to additional data and analysis requests.
- Maintain the financial integrity of the organization with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and adequate financial controls that are established & maintained in accordance with SARBANES OXLEY.
- Participate in the development of business plans as a strategic partner.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, strategies and regulatory action.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement, and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
- Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues, improving business segment analysis, and greater insight into revenue analysis.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the corporation may enter.
- Evaluate the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as provide individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
Our client is ready to hire!! Don't wait, APPLY NOW! GPAC is a national recruiting and professional placement firm - applying for this job may qualify you for other positions available as well.
For Direct and Immediate Consideration contact Logan Koopman at the email listed below. Provide a summary of relevant qualifications to this position's requirements. Qualified candidates will be contacted promptly.
Take the next step in your Leadership career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Logan Koopman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.