A community bank with locations peppered across the area is looking for an experienced Credit Analyst. The ideal candidate will work with current and new customers as well as colleagues on the lending team, have great customer service skills, be detail oriented, be able to multi-task, and enjoy working in a team environment.
The Credit Analyst position is designed to complement the loan department by providing support services including but not limited to: preparing financial spreads, assisting in the write-up of loan presentations, attending loan committee meetings, conducting appraisal reviews, conducting analysis such as cash flow, guarantor, financial, collateral and credit summaries for loan presentations. This position will also be in charge of annual reviews, analyzing extensions and renewals.
- Works directly with lenders to prepare credit presentations
- Manages future maturity list
- Prepares modified credit presentations
- Performs annual file reviews
- Orders and analyzes lien searches, D&B reports, and credit bureaus
- Completes appraisal review forms
- Prepares worksheets and comments for loan closings
- Reviews delinquent loan accounts, and works with lenders on past dues
- Responsible for monitoring outstanding file exceptions
- Audit files to ensure complete documentation
- Provide backup to the Lending Assistant as needed
If you'd like to work for a company that values and takes care of their employees, don't hesitate to submit your resume. Feel free to reach out directly to Katie Mathis at 605.231.5528 Only experienced applicants will be considered for the position.
Feel free to follow Katie's LinkedIn page for more great opportunities across Arkansas and the nation.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.