- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Focus on meeting quality standards.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Complete required documentation accurately.
- Ability to meet productivity targets.
- Takes direction well.
- Complies with established facility safety policies and procedures and other regulations (IE: GMP, HAACP, BRC) as applicable.
- Interacts and behaves professionally. Treats all associates respectfully and professionally while maintaining company code of ethics.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to communicate with other associates, customers and vendors.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to understand and complete detailed written and/or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have basic knowledge of computers and business operating systems.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and perform a variety of duties that require manual dexterity. Also push and or move up to 50 pounds. Employee is occasionally required to stoop, bend, stand, kneel, crouch, squat. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts, and fumes, chemical substances and airborne particles and varying temperatures. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud to loud.