One of our top clients and an industry leader in the food production industry recently reached out to us looking to add a Quality Assurance Director to their team. This company is well established and growing rapidly and has a company culture dedicated to food safety and quality.
Job Summary: The Quality Assurance Director will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of the Quality Department.
- Develop and assess HACCP, GMP & SQF training programs
- Ensure company meets regulatory and compliance requirements
- Maintain plant certifications
- Responsible for hiring, training and evaluating team members
- Coordinate audits and communicate effectively with external auditing agencies
- Effectively communicate cross-departmentally to define quality expectations
- Assist in development of continuous improvement plans
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of food manufacturing experience
- Experience working with dry commodities or highly perishable foods
- Previous experience in a Director level role
- Lean Manufacturing experience preferred
- HACCP & SQF Certifications
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.