The Opportunity | Customer Service Representative
Under general supervision, the Customer Service Representative works with various departments to meet semi-routine maintenance services sales goals. Maintains direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale. Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations (CRM) with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
Major Accountabilities /Deliverables
- Provides assistance to all areas of the company and to customers as needed on semi-routine questions.
- Responds to customer needs in a quick and effective manner performing account management functions. Improved customer relations measure this position's accountabilities.
- Coordinates activities with other departments including import/export shipments.
- Understands requirements of various regulations and works to develop processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
- 4-5 years' experience in a customer service environment
- Experience working in a structured role with administrative duties
- Ability to cope with working under pressure
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be a US Citizen
Curtiss-Wright is proud to offer our employees a comprehensive total rewards package:
- Competitive Pay
- Health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance and more
- Savings opportunities for retirement, with an opportunity to become a shareholder
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition for your contributions
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.