There is a community bank/financial institution that is looking to bring on a Banking Operations Specialist to assist with day to day procedures and operations. They are looking for someone with at least two or more years in banking, preferably on the operations and compliance side. The ideal candidate would have a well-rounded knowledge of banking and would be a highly effective communicator.
Responsibilities for the Banking Operations Specialist:
- Review operations to ensure all policy and procedures are followed
- Assist with various products and accounts
- Communicate with staff to maintain a cohesive environment
- Support staff and clients as needed
If you are interested in working for a bank that knows how to take care of their employees and will help you grow a career, please contact banking specialist Nick Bell at 605-809-8573 or email at for confidential help.
Requirements for the Banking Operations Specialist:
- 2+ years of direct banking experience
- Background in compliance and operations
- A four year degree in a related field
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.