Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a globally recognized, research-driven, biopharmaceutical company with more than 65 years of history. Headquartered in Switzerland, Ferring is privately owned with over 5,700 employees in nearly 60 countries. In the United States, Ferring identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the fields of reproductive health (infertility), urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, women's health (obstetrics/gynecology) and orthopaedics. Ferring's US operations employ approximately 800 people.
People Come First At Ferring. The Ferring Philosophy places people at the heart of what we do. This guides our relations with patients, physicians, employees, and other stakeholders. We invite you to share our passion for people and the power of science.
The primary responsibility of the Manufacturing Technician I is to manufacture, package, and ship RBX2660 and other clinical and drug products following cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices). The Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for executing protocols and batch records in accordance with Rebiotix policies, SOP's, and work instructions.
Rebiotix, a late-stage biotechnology company part of the Ferring Pharmaceutical Group, is focused on commercializing the world's first Microbiota Restoration Therapy. By harnessing the power of the human microbiome, Rebiotix aspires to change the way challenging gastrointestinal diseases are treated. Our goal is to improve the lives of patients and reduce the cost of care associated with some of the most debilitating disorders suffered by patients worldwide. We are a passionate team of scientists, engineers and clinical researchers motivated by the opportunity to blaze new trails and create new technologies for today's medical field, looking for like-minded individuals to add to our growing team.
In addition to the basic job function, the Manufacturing Technician I will support other departments as responsibilities are assigned.
- Following Rebiotix safety policies
- Cleaning, organizing, and upkeep of manufacturing areas
- Cleaning of manufacturing equipment
- Drug substance collection, inspection, and sampling
- Manufacturing of drug batches and placebo batches per batch records
- Preparation/shipment of outbound product and materials
- Documentation, at the time of performance, of all functions stated above
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Experience with MS Office applications
- Must have excellent communications skills
- Experience with technical documents and technical reports
- Must be detailed oriented and able to follow specific work instructions
- Must be able to accurately perform calculations per batch records
- Candidate must be able to sit or stand for 8-10 hours per day, can lift items up to 25 lbs., and perform functions at a significant work pace to meet deadlines as established
- cGMP manufacturing experience
- Experience in a controlled, regulated work environment
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you need assistance during the application process due to a disability, please email email@example.com