Poultry Farm labours job Chilliwack British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Poultry Farm labours Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Hiring Manager
Location: Chilliwack, British Columbia
Date Posted: 1/25/2019
Wage: 14 $/hour
Number Of Openings: 3
• Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
• Detect disease and health problems -watch for sick or lame chickens
• Feed and tend chickens
• Clean chicken coops buildings to maintain cleanliness
• Load and unload materials
• Examine the quality and prepare for market
• Write daily basic progress reports
• Set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in chicken coops
• Other duties as required
Education: No formal education required
Experience: Experience an asset
We are willing to train the right candidate that meets our criteria on how our farm operates.
Please apply via email to email@example.com mail your resume to Westerly Acres Farms Ltd. at 7350 Barrow Road, Chilliwack, BC, V2R 4J8. No calls please.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 0
Education Required: None
Contact Name: Hiring Manager
Company Type: Employer
Company: WestrlyWesterly Acres Farms Ltd.
State: British Columbia
Zip: V2R 4J8
The job advertiser has chosen to disable the [Apply for Job] button above
and provide direction to apply within the ad.
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites