EVP to CLO
A methodically growing $200MM division confidentially seeks a proven Loan officer with leadership experience. We have a specific and defined mission. To be the premier choice for all financial needs in each of the communities that we serve. Grow with a group of family and team oriented professionals! Come to the place you can live out a fulfilling career for the rest of your work-life! Your expertise will be appreciated and compensated.
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Health insurance for employee and family
- Competitive Paid time off
- 401k and ESOP
- You will report to a very bottom line, supportive, CEO
- Continued Education support
- Bank vehicle
- Many perks too numerable to mention
Requirements, culture, projects:
- The leadership of a growing team of 10 direct reports
- Manage a bank's loan portfolio, ensure long-term profit growth, and minimize risk.
- Develop and enforce the bank's procedures for granting loans to customers.
- Ensure loan policies comply with bank and government regulations.
- Grow in areas and keep up with needs of the loan market in a conservative, methodical way
- Ensure a reputation of complete customer service with an ability to coach in the areas of cross-sales.
- Continue to work, grow, and service standing ag portfolio
- Bachelors degree minimum
- Graduate School of Banking or equivalent encouraged
- Minimum of 10 to 12 years of extensive banking experience
- Current, In-Industry applicable skills and experience required
Your confidentiality is assured.
For additional information regarding this position or other banking, accounting, or agricultural positions, please reach out to top banking recruiter
confidential direct line 605-809-8558 <><
Discreet professional career trajectory service
Keep working and looking good while I help you make the right, discreet connections-
I am a recruiter
I love what I do...
I am driven to....
I focus on a....
100% MATCH of company and talent...
Call me CONFIDENTLY today...to start your best step ever...
(or to find that perfect new team member for hire)
Do not give up and quit your job so that you have time to look for your next opportunity! Call me today to get honest feedback on what I can and cannot help you with. My company pays me to make connections with people with certain skill sets. You only have to be willing to take the step, in confidentiality, to connect with me.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
(Location listed is the closest sizable town. The actual town may be rural and up to 1.5 hours away. This is done to protect the identity and plan of the company).
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time. We placed over 100 permanent positions last month.