An excellent, growing financial institution is confidentially looking to add a Senior Underwriter to their team! Do you have a rock star mentality? Are you motivated to excel at your job, and bring your A game to the table? Our client offers a great compensation package with a clear path for advancement. Family owned with a wholesome environment, we value the quality of life as much as we value our quality of work.
Experience with Credit Underwriting is required
- 3+ years with credit analysis/underwriting
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or other business related fields.
- Excellent communication skills
- Risk management skills
- Analyze credit information and business financial statements
- Review C&I, commercial real estate, agriculture, and other business loans
- Performs credit administration, financial analysis, monitoring of various financial reports.
- Ensures that all assigned loans are properly risk rated, assigned loss given defaults are correct and performance status assignments are proper.
- Maintain an assigned portfolio of credits
- Perform risk management responsibilities
Those interested in this role and others throughout the country please contact Nash Wergin @ email@example.com or shoot me a confidential ring or text at 605-301-4771
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.