AIG Warranty delivers a full range of service solutions including warranty management administration, extended service programs, customer service support, service network management, claims processing services, and service contract underwriting.
With over 20 years of experience, we are one of the warranty and service industry's leading providers, which is why many of the world's largest and most respected brands choose us. When retailers or manufacturers want flexible and innovative service solutions that will ensure the focus of building customer retention and customer satisfaction, they turn to us.
Responsible for supporting all methods of customer contact within the prescribed expectations (goals). Individuals in this position will work in a rapidly growing inbound contact center where our customer service is World Class. No telemarketing or collections are involved. In this role you will help customers with their warranty support issues and be part of a winning team. This is a full time position at the Jeffersonville , Indiana office. This role might be days or evenings, depending on shift availability. All shifts require working at least one weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) every week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Available to answer incoming customer communications which will involve assessing caller's needs, entitling the call through the use of software, analyzing the situation, and offering accurate solutions.
- Respond positively to customer's questions in a timely manner.
- Research customer questions thoroughly to provide accurate information and solutions.
- Overcome customer objections to solve problems and build client brand loyalty.
- Interact with other areas of the business as needed to meet customer needs.
- Maintain a positive attitude and support Service Net's Commitment to Excellence.
- Maintain productivity and quality assurance goals.
- Must follow all program specific guidelines.
- On-time attendance and schedule adherence.
- Provide on the job training for new employees.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to key a minimum of 20 words per minute.
- Professional attitude, enthusiastic, and reliable.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- PC literate (familiar with windows applications).
- Problem-solving skills.
- Needs to be available to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Ability to multi-task between phone lines or client programs.
Beneficial Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Technical experience a plus.
- High school diploma or GED required.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at http://www.aig.com/careers/life-at-aig/join-the-talent-network. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and http:// www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites is not incorporated by reference into this press release.