Are you knowledgeable about semi-trucks parts, pricing or body parts? Do you thrive in a work environment where there is autonomy and enjoy some travel throughout the week? Are you tired of the long hours and weekends and want to be part of a company where you can use that knowledge in a new career?
As a Semi-Truck Claims Adjuster for Great West, you will:
- Work closely with the drivers we insure to help them get back on the road after an accident.
- Investigate, negotiate, and settle claims by estimating equipment and developing relationships with body shops to get accurate costs.
- Travel to accident scenes as needed to facilitate clean-up and secure equipment.
We are looking for:
- Experience in diesel body shop management, estimate writing for diesel trucks or semi-truck claims adjusting.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn values of tractors, trailers, and equipment; claims settlement procedures, including motor carrier insurance policies and coverage.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Willing and able to travel via company car (provided) or small company jet. Must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable MVR.
Why make a career change to be a Semi-Truck Claims Adjuster?
- Stability, great work environment, and reasonable hours.
- Autonomy and independence in your job.
- Professional work environment using your current knowledge and skills.
- Opportunity to progress in your career and with a company that offers benefits.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- A formal Management Development Program.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and a gym subsidy.
This position qualifies for relocation assistance. To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company