The Member Experience Associate is passionate about delivering the Best Member Experience to our members! This team member will uncover needs, inspire possibilities, and deliver solutions to advance our members' financial success. This person must be adaptable with a strong sense of teamwork. They will cross-sell products and services, open all deposit accounts, including specialty and business accounts to help our members meet their financial goals. This position will build and deepen member relationships by providing the Best Member Experience. Member Experience Associates will be expected to support onstage operations and help to reach and exceed Lake Trust goals.
What you'll do
- Proactively greet and interact with members as they enter the Credit Union. Through active listening and asking open ended, highly impactful questions you will uncover member needs to best assist them in meeting those needs.
- Be a financial coach to our members! Look for opportunities to maximize member loyalty, building and deepening the member's relationship by assessing member's total financial picture and offering solutions to advance their financial success.
- Coach and mentor peers by working collaboratively and promoting teamwork in order to achieve Lake Trust goals.
- Maintain product knowledge at an expert level.
- Demonstrate positive behaviors that promote high morale, cooperation and enthusiasm.
- Educate members on consumer loans and credit card products. Originate, process, and close on consumer loans. Advise on opportunities to advance members' financial well-being by looking for cross-sale opportunities and acting as a financial coach to members.
- Perform all essential financial transactions, including opening all deposit accounts, including specialty and business accounts.
- Pursue learning and development activities. Share knowledge with teammates.
- Ability to work flexible schedules.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
What you'll bring
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- Minimum of 1-2 years job-related experience demonstrating success in building member/customer relationships by successfully cross selling products within a financial institution or retail environment.
- Proven ability to proactively interact with members to identify and uncover needs while supporting a strong member/customer service culture.
- Prior lending experience preferred
What you'll get
We know that pay and benefits are important. And, we've really got that covered. But, we also know that those are not the only things that you need to decide if this is the place for you. Join our team of Lake Trusters and you'll enjoy:
- Working with an energetic team focused on making our members wildly successful
- An opportunity to work with others that have your back every step of the way
- Opportunities to make a difference both inside and outside of our walls
- Being treated like you are more than the work you do
- Must be a tech savvy individual who has a high degree of adaptability to adjust quickly to change and priorities.