Job Description: Videographer
ARC is seeking an experienced and passionate Videographer. This is a unique opportunity to be a strong contributor to the Marketing Department of a technology company, with a wide spectrum of products. In this role, you will own and drive all aspects of video production with the support of our creative team. We are looking for someone who has experience in filming, editing, audio, special effects and story telling. Capturing customer stories, product overviews, training videos, business overviews and creative fun segments are some of the types of content you will create. This position is full-time and requires attendance at our headquarters in San Ramon daily.
Here is what you get to do:
- Oversee a variety of digital video projects from concept to completion
- Manage assignments and deadlines for video projects
- Implement efficient video creation and editing processes
- Collaborate with marketing team to research, plan and present concepts to Management
- Work with Marketing Projects Manager to ensure tasks are prioritized and completed within given time frames
- Explore new and creative ideas to help elevate ARC's brand through video
- Establish standards and quality control for video projects
- Assist with pre-production responsibilities such as brainstorming, story-boarding, writing scripts, creating shot lists and timelines, grip and other tasks
- Operate professional video equipment including cameras, lighting, audio, etc.
- Assist in coordinating production and logistics of shoots.
- Manage stock video and audio accounts
- Create visuals that follow brand guidelines and standards
- Prepare and export video files in proper formats for distribution
- Perform routine maintenance on camera, lighting and audio gear
- Drive brand awareness through visually engaging materials
- Manage files, formats and archives for easy, intuitive retrieval by any staff
- Experience shooting in-studio or on location on your own or with a small team
- Team player that collaborates with everyone from assistants to creative directors
- Calm under pressure
- Professional, discrete and service minded communication with internal customers
- Occasional travel within the US necessary to capture video content
This is what you'll need to succeed:
- 5 years of relevant experience in videography
- Degree in Multimedia, Film, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Demonstrated ability to produce and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience in storyboarding, planning and directing video projects
- Experience in creating videos and visuals as part of an integrated marketing campaign
- An experienced eye in cinematography and art direction
- Expert in video lighting and audio recording
- Expert user of video editing software including Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects and Media Encoder
- Proficient with Mac OSX
- Excellent sense of pace and timing
- Superior problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Must take creative direction and feedback well
- Ability to adjust on the fly to shifts in priorities, new opportunities or unforeseen obstacles commonly experienced during video shoots
- Strong video portfolio, please provide portfolio URL
You get Bonus points if you also have:
- Photography experience
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Green screen experience
- Drone piloting
- Experience at an in-house marketing group or advertising agency
Disruption is coming to the construction & facilities sector across all industry verticals. The industry is adopting digital technologies to drive growth and productivity. The challenge for virtually every horizontally focused technology company is that they don't really understand the construction industry and thus, don't have big success. Technology companies that offer an industry-specific solution complimented by industry-specific services will be the big winners. With 25 years of construction industry experience, 30,000+ customers and the industry's best technology supported by unique services, ARC is poised for explosive growth.
About ARC Document Solutions (NYSE: ARC)
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. provides technology and services focused on document and information management. Our solutions reduce costs and increase efficiency in our customers' offices, in their archives, and for their projects. The Company provides onsite managed print services (MPS), Content Services (archiving and information management - AIM), construction document and information management (CDIM), as well as the cloud and mobile applications to support these services. We operate more than 170 service centers in North America, more than a dozen locations in China, and select locations in the U.K., Hong Kong, Australia, and India. And when we need to reach even further, we partner with qualified service providers in more than 40 countries around the world. ARC is headquartered in San Ramon, California, and publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange, ticker symbol ARC. For more information please visit www.e-arc.com.
About ARC Technology Solutions.
ARC Technology Solutions is the technology-focused business unit of ARC Document Solutions. ARC Technology Solutions delivers game-changing productivity improvements for the Construction, Facilities and Content Services communities through a combination of software and unique industry-specific services. Our customers can get accurate Information instantly, anytime, anywhere and on any device. We help teams save time, increase productivity, cut costs, prevent errors and become the heroes of their organizations.
In ARC's Content Services, We scan, index, find documents and information using proprietary conversion technology, AI, Machine Learning via cloud-based mobile access, providing advanced search and digital archiving to replace traditional paper based archives and business processes.
SKYSITETM is a unit of ARC Document Solutions that provides cloud-based software and apps for the construction, facilities and content services. ARC Technology Solutions leverages the operations of ARC Document Solutions, adds unique facilities and construction related services, and delivers a game-changing productivity solution accessible through SKYSITE'sTM cloud-based software and mobile apps.