Farm Supervisor job Abbotsford British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Farm Supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Brar Berry Farms Ltd.
Location: Abbotsford, British Columbia
Date Posted: 1/17/2019
Number Of Openings: 1
Company: Brar Berry Farms LTD.
Business/Mailing/Location of Work: 32118 Huntingdon Road, Abbotsford BC, V2T 5Y7
Title of Position: Farm Supervisor
No. of positions: 1
Terms of Employment: Full Time permanent
Wages: $19.00/Hour, 40 hours/week
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Manage agricultural crop growing and harvesting operations
• Organize general farm workers & laborers
• Create schedule for laborers and assign duties as required
• Maintain safety and quality control standards
• Order equipment and materials
• Perform general farm duties
Qualifications and Attributes Required:
• Some farming experience is an asset
• English communication skills are required
• No formal education required
Please reply with position you are applying for in the subject line. No subcontractors please. Thanks to everyone who applies however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 0
Education Required: None
Contact Name: Brar Berry Farms Ltd.
Company Type: Employer
Company: Brar Berry Farms Ltd.
State: British Columbia
Zip: V2T 5Y7
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites