RESIDENTIAL OFFICE GENERALIST
- Provide prospective tenants with a positive overview of the property. Show available apartments to potential residents, follow up with calls and visitor inquiries.
- Maintain a positive resident relationship by providing courteous and efficient handling of requests and complaints.
- Process move-ins, move-outs and renewals.
- Assist in the collection of rents.
- Perform general administrative office duties including creating files, filing, typing correspondence, photocopying, and mailings.
- Deal with contractors and vendors daily.
- Perform monthly update on vacancy board.
- Typing, faxing scanning
- Deal with tenant complaints.
- Complete renewal process including updating info on the Lease Expiration Report. Proof read new month's renewals. Attach cover letter and emergency letter and prepare for mailing. Check off current month's list when they are returned. Send to the Property Manager for signature. When returned, separate, send pink copy to Home Office, yellow copy to tenant and file white copy in the tenant file.
- Perform rental process including showing apartments, calling for credit checks, preparing tenant folder, sending move-in letter, deposit approval check in escrow account. When tenant picks up keys, explain procedures on admitting tenants, parking, etc. Complete management envelope and send to Home Office.
- Deal with maintenance personnel daily.
- Oversee upkeep of buildings and properties.
- Answer phones
- Update vacancy lists.
- Balance escrow account.
Complete work orders and purchase orders.