Spectrum Home & Personal Care (HPC) business participates on a Global basis in small electric appliances, shave/groom appliances and beauty appliances. Our well- known brands include George Foreman®, Black+Decker®, Farberware®, Breadman®, Juiceman®, Russell Hobbs® and Remington®. Our products appeal to consumer trends for healthy eating, stay-at-home cooking, creating today's new hair style and much more. We distinguish our product offerings from the competition by employing forward thinking, innovative technologies matched with a strong understanding of consumer needs to bring to market high quality, superior products that delight the end user.
The Assistant eCommerce Content Manager will help devise and implement the strategy, techniques, and tactics used to increase online revenue via improved paid and organic search, retail site page optimization, programmatic display advertising, and marketing automation. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Analytics Manager, this position will work closely with Sales, Product Marketing, and Digital Marketing to ensure eCommerce growth.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage new item set-up procedure on eCommerce partner sites.
- Coordinate digital marketing campaign support for eCommerce partner sites including above the fold content, A+ content, Amazon Vine, backend SEO page optimization, widgets, VPCs, AMG, and content refresh.
- Manage AMS spending for all GBA brands on Amazon.
- Provide optimization expertise for all owned websites.
- Constantly monitor and manage paid and organic search opportunities for multiple CPG brands.
- Execute keyword ad buys and programmatic display campaigns with third-party providers.
- Coordinate and execute omni-channel product launch programs that drive online engagement and support retail.
- Administer and measure email campaigns via marketing automation tools.
- Build systems and protocols that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences.
- Create and maintain detailed analytics reporting dashboards.
Education and Experience Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 1-3 years experience in Marketing, eCommerce, or equivalent field.
- Deep working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates.
- Some proficiency in HTML and CSS a plus
- Working knowledge of CMS platforms.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Zealous attention to detail including the ability to proofread.
- Experience with detail-driven projects; preferably in a marketing department.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Spectrum Brands is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.