Farm Supervisor job Abbotsford British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Farm Supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Avtar Singh Kalhon
Location: Abbotsford, British Columbia
Date Posted: 1/12/2019
Job Code: 8253
Number Of Openings: 2
Business Name: Paramjit Kahlon, Avtar Singh Kahlon.
Job Title: Farm Supervisor.
Number of Positions: 2.
Terms of Employment: Full-Time/Permanent.
Start Date: As Soon As Possible.
Location of Work: 6277 Bell Road, Abbotsford, BC, V3G 1M6.
Contact Information: Apply by email at email@example.com
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
• Supervise harvest operations
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures
• Maintain and monitor the quality of the yield
• Prepare production records
• Train general farm workers on farm procedures
• Perform general farm duties as required.
Working Abilities and Physical Capabilities:
• Heavy lifting required
• Ability to work long hours, early mornings and weekends are required
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
• Ability to take the necessary steps to improve the farm operations as well as the crop
• Ability to Supervise 5 to 10 Farm workers.
Education: No formal education is required.
Experience: Minimum of 1-year farming experience is required
Language: Ability to communicate in English
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: None
Vacation Time: 2 weeks / year
Contact Name: Avtar singh Kahlon
Company Type: Employer
Company: Paramjit Kahlon,Avtar Singh Kahlon
State: British Columbia
Zip: V3G 1M6
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites