Spectrum Home & Personal Care (HPC) business participates on a Global basis in small electric appliances, shave/groom appliances and beauty appliances. Our well- known brands include George Foreman®, Black+Decker®, Farberware®, Breadman®, Juiceman®, Russell Hobbs® and Remington®. Our products appeal to consumer trends for healthy eating, stay-at-home cooking, creating today's new hair style and much more. We distinguish our product offerings from the competition by employing forward thinking, innovative technologies matched with a strong understanding of consumer needs to bring to market high quality, superior products that delight the end user.
Provide assistance to the Marketing and Sales teams with day-to-day reporting, analysis, and various project work. Some administrative support required.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze and report AC Nielsen market data and POS data from category and retail level.
- Work with Marketing Communications to handle packaging and merchandising artwork development.
- Create sell sheets, product knowledge materials and other materials for Sales teams.
- Participate in updating both internal & external marketing websites.
- Assist in the development of presentations.
- Assist in managing various product lines with tasks including: SKU analysis, Market analysis, Competitive analysis, New Product Development input, etc.
- Assist in the development of marketing research surveys.
- Monitor online social media presence using relevant content and providing timely customer service.
- Work with Twitter & Facebook brand accounts, among others.
- Research emerging eCommerce trends.
- Assist with administrative duties such as purchasing competitive samples, shipping requests, meeting set-up, etc.
Education and Experience Profile
- Actively completing BS/BA in Business or Marketing with minimum of two years completed.
- Marketing related job experience preferred.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Ability to work well in a team setting.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Spectrum Brands is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.