Spectrum Home & Personal Care (HPC) business participates on a Global basis in small electric appliances, shave/groom appliances and beauty appliances. Our well- known brands include George Foreman®, Black+Decker®, Farberware®, Breadman®, Juiceman®, Russell Hobbs® and Remington®. Our products appeal to consumer trends for healthy eating, stay-at-home cooking, creating today's new hair style and much more. We distinguish our product offerings from the competition by employing forward thinking, innovative technologies matched with a strong understanding of consumer needs to bring to market high quality, superior products that delight the end user.
Seeking a Project Manager to oversee all aspects of the digital creative projects. Will work closely with the Digital Communications, eComm, and Digital Design/Video teams to oversee job assignment, prioritization, progression, and completion - helping to ensure brand standards are followed and projects move smoothly and efficiently. Will be expected to facilitate communications between Product Marketing and Legal teams while closely monitoring project deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have experience in digital marketing and design, and possesses strong organizational, project management, and communications skills.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Approve, create, prioritize, and distribute project requests to department staff based on requirements of project and workload of team members.
- Review project requests to ensure they contain all required information needed to complete the requests before approval.
- Populate internal content management programs as well as the Widen DAM.
- Identify and implement process improvements for the digital marketing team
- Identify, plan and coordinate cross functional team activities required to establish best practices and ensure flawless execution of projects. This may include coordinating with third party vendors.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation utilizing project tracking system.
- Create and manage project timelines for cross-functional team and hold team members accountable for meeting deadlines.
- Execute project management methodologies to determine and track resource constraints for multiple, concurrent plans.
Education and Experience Profile
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or related field recommended.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience required.
- Proficient with both Mac and PC platforms and Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong organizational skills required in order to handle fast-paced and numerous projects, meet deadlines and keep a high level of productivity within the department.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills required to interface with multi-disciplinary groups.
- General knowledge on the abilities, standards, and specialties of the GBA brands
- Self starter able to function with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Spectrum Brands is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.