Local Banking/Financial Institution is looking for an Agricultural Loan Officer in the area to manage and grow an existing portfolio. The Agricultural Loan Officer position requires a minimum of 2 years' experience in Agricultural Lending and strong new business development skills. Candidates must have a solid understanding of the banking industry and the underwriting process.
Responsibilities for the Agricultural Loan Officer:
- Manage and grow a loan portfolio.
- Meet benchmarks in multiple facets including but not limited to profitability and credit quality.
- Promote new business development.
- Work in sync with support staff and executive management
If you are interested in working for a bank that knows how to take care of their employees and will help you grow a career, please contact banking specialist Sal Langerock at 605-277-3774 or email at email@example.com for confidential help.
Job Requirements for the Agricultural Loan Officer:
- 2+ years as an Agricultural Loan Officer.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related fields.
- Relationship building and management skills.
- Understand and apply risk management policy and procedures.
- Existing portfolio is a strong plus.
- Underwriting/Credit Analysis background preferred
- Agricultural Background