A community bank is confidentially looking to add another member to their banking family. They are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer that can hit the ground running and be a valuable member to the team. This opportunity would be great for a community-minded individual that appreciates the flexibility and excellent culture this community bank provides. This bank prides themselves on being able to have a quick turn around on credit decisions to get deals done.
- 2+ years of mortgage lending experience in the market
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or other relevant fields of study (strongly preferred; may be substituted with experience)
- Must have a strong track record of production in the area
- Must be licensed in the state of Nebraska
- Strong business development skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
To find out more about this position, apply directly or please do not hesitate to reach out to:
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.