Are you looking for an opportunity with an expanding regional bank with plenty of money to lend and no issues with concentrated loan types?
- C&I, CRE, Investor, Owner Occupied, SBA
- No extensive sales reporting
- Credit analysis and underwriting assistance
- The main tasks of the Commercial Banking Relationship Bank are to find, solicit, grow, manage, and increase commercial relationships in the market.
- Handle loan requests from $500K and above demonstrating a robust understanding of needed technical aspects of lending and have a clear understanding of the basics of credit and finance.
- Work with local and state leadership to develop skills in prospecting, client management, call execution and credit underwriting if needed. Otherwise work with autonomy to develop, underwrite, and service business loans for business and individual clients including management of past dues and maturing loans.
- Accept full responsibility for proper relationship documentation and integrity.
- Aggressively but intelligently call on possible and current customers to sustain productivity and profitability in borrowing and non-lending relationships.
- Monitor loans to safeguard comprehensive conformity with terms and to establish any emerging trends.
- Deliver a Seamless customer banking experience in all interactions with clients or prospects as well as COIs.
- Keep well-informed of fluctuating business and economic changes which influence the portfolio, its profitability, and banking environment in general.
- Assess and extend credit and terms in agreement with bank credit policy.
- Represent the bank in the community by actively participating in civic affairs and local and professional organizations to identify and develop new clients and enhance the Bank's image.
5+ years of traditional bank Commercial, Corporate or Business Banking experience.
Deep understanding of credit and finance.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Exceptional negotiation skills.
Bachelor's degree or corresponding education and related training.
Those confidentially interested in this role and others throughout the country please email Nash Wergin @ email@example.com or shoot me a ring or text at 605-301-4771
gpac is a national recognized recruiting firm with 30 years of experience working nationwide in the industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.