Local Banking/Financial Institution is looking for an Agricultural Loan Officer in the area to manage and grow an existing portfolio. The Agricultural Loan Officer position requires a minimum of 2 years' experience in Agricultural Lending and strong new business development skills. Candidates must have a solid understanding of the banking industry and the underwriting process.
Responsibilities for the Agricultural Loan Officer:
- Manage and grow a loan portfolio.
- Meet benchmarks in multiple facets including but not limited to profitability and credit quality.
- Promote new business development.
- Work in sync with support staff and executive management
If you are interested in working for a bank that knows how to take care of their employees and will help you grow a career, please contact banking specialist Nick Bell at 605-809-8573 or email at for confidential help.
Job Requirements for the Agricultural Loan Officer:
- 2+ years as an Agricultural Loan Officer.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related fields.
- Relationship building and management skills.
- Understand and apply risk management policy and procedures.
- Existing portfolio is a strong plus.
- Underwriting/Credit Analysis background preferred
- Agricultural Background
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.