A multi-location financial institution has an urgent need for an Ag Lender. Looking for a self-starter that can come in and manage and grow an existing portfolio. The ideal candidate would have strong relationships in the area and have underwriting and credit analysis experience. Great bonus and benefits!
- Maintain, develop and build relationships with everyone involved with the lending process.
- Manage and grow the Ag portfolio.
- Provide insights into the market.
- Build and maintain strong internal and external business relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in Ag-Business, Finance or related fields.
- Relationship building skills.
- Agriculture background.
- Understand and apply risk management policy and procedures.
- Strong understanding of the Ag industry.
To find out more about this position, please don't hesitate to contact Stacey at the information below:
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals across the United States. We have been a family owned business for 27 years and take pride in helping individuals with their career advancements. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
*For confidentiality reasons, the location of the bank is within a 75 mile radius of the listed area.