This individual leads and manages multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
- Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses, benefit funds, real estate, and exempt organizations.
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
- Prepares internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission to the IRS or Treasury Department.
- Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
- Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA Certification
- 3+ years prior experience in public accounting tax experience.
- Significant supervisory experience (3 years plus).
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Tax software, Excel, Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other accounting positions, reach out to Aaron Aylward at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Audit Manager, Partner, Accounting Manager, VP of Finance, Director of Finance, Accountant, CPA, Controller, Accounting, Financial, Tax, payroll, audit, Tax Manager, Supervisor, Staff Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.