If you are a proven and experienced Audit Senior Associate who can add your expertise to a Top Local CPA firm, a great opportunity awaits in the Sugar Land, TX area. This well-respected and growing CPA firm is searching for an Audit Senior Associate who will add significant value to company growth.
Audit Senior Associate Functions:
- Perform audit reviews and compilations
- Oversee and manage staff accountants
- Supervise junior audit team
Audit Senior Associate Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
- CPA certification is a plus
Audit Senior Associate Compensation:
- Base Salary: $70,000-$90,000
- Excellent benefits package
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Public Accounting positions, reach out to Conner Doherty with Gpac at email@example.com.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.