Food Counter Attendant job White Rock British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Food Counter Attendant Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Uptown Pizza Ltd.
Location: White Rock, British Columbia
Date Posted: 1/3/2019
Job Title: Food Counter Attendant
Employer: Uptown Pizza Ltd.
Work Location: 15150 North Bluff Road, White Rock BC V4B3E5
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Hourly Wage Rate: $13.00/hourly
Educational Requirements: Completion of Secondary School is required.
Experience Requirements: On-job training will be provided.
Job Duties: The duties and responsibilities of a Food Counter Attendant are:
• Take and process customer orders.
• Ensure tables are correctly set, side stations are tidy, and side work is appropriately completed.
• Handle guest complaints and notify the manager immediately.
• Thank guests for dining at the eating place.
• Maintain sanitation of the restaurant.
• Maintain awareness of the menu and the eating items.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can forward their resumes to email@example.com.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Inderjit Parmar
Company Type: Employer
Company: Uptown Pizza Ltd.
City: White Rock
State: British Columbia
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites