Experienced Financial Advisors Only
Why Spend 80% of your time prospecting and only 20% of your time advising? What if you could spend 80% of your time advising and only 20% of your time calling existing clients of the company you work for? Look no further…
The primary purpose of the job is to: Manage between $25MM-$30MM in VALIC assets over the phone by making proactive outbound calls to VALIC clients. Engage clients regarding current investment objectives, investment strategy & financial/distribution plan to identify and close "up sale" opportunities with existing VALIC investments as well as "cross sale" opportunities resulting in additional premium or deposits to VALIC.
* Sales - Utilizing our Financial Planning resources and Investment Analysis tools, engage clients regarding their current investment objective and provide specific education and guidance surrounding investment solutions available at VALIC. Assist clients in optimizing their current investment strategy by determining appropriate level of risk and asset allocation to meet clients intended investment objective.
* Client Contact Management - Provide general service assistance with required minimum distributions, loans, transfers of value, enrollments, beneficiary changes, and assistance reading VALIC client statements. Utilize phone, email, mail and client search tools to contact clients and update client investor profile, address and contact information in VALIC systems.
* Territory Performance - Develop tactical sales plan that outlines specific daily, weekly and monthly action steps required to meet individual insurance & new deposit goals. This plan must be specific and detailed, with clear goals, deliverables, and timelines. Retirement Specialists are expected to meet or exceed goals for sales, calls and contacts.
* Calling Orphaned Clients of AIG with the focus of upselling new investment solutions and cross selling Life Insurance and New Deposits
* Comprehensive Company training program
* Base salary plus commission
* Full benefit package starting your 1st day of employment to include health, dental, vision, life, 401(k) and Paid Time Off.
Education/ Experience /Job related skills:
* 3-5 years of experience in the Financial Services industry or MBA/CFA/CFP
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college and or university
* State Life & Health License , FINRA Series 6 and FINRA Series 63 required
* AIG Background check includes credit, criminal, education & employment verification.
American International Group Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in 130+ countries. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the U.S.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at http://www.aig.com/careers/life-at-aig/join-the-talent-network. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and http:// www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites is not incorporated by reference into this press release.