A highly-regarded firm in the Chicago, IL area is looking to add a Tax Senior to their team. This stable and growing firm offers their clients valuable knowledge and expertise in tax. Due to recent growth of the firm, there is an opportunity for a Tax Senior to join a team of highly motivated staff.
Tax Senior Resonsibilities:
- Oversee a team of highly motivated staff accountants
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Oversee complex tax projects for a variety of clients
- Meet regularly with business and community contacts to maintain a network within the local market
Tax Senior Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Equivalent
- CPA Certificate
- 2+ years of proven experience in public accounting, in a tax supervisory role
- Must have the ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
Tax Senior Compensation:
- Full benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance, etc.
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Public Accountng positions, reach out to Conner Doherty with Gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.