Expert MongoDB Database Administrator
This position will be responsible for:
- Administration of MongoDB databases throughout the development and production lifecycles.
- Designing, Building, and automating the MongoDB Architecture.
- Design and develop logical and physical database designs from customer requirements.
- Provide advice and support to development resources.
- Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures.
- Supporting the standing standards, policies and procedures of the customer team.
- Provide mentorship to group members and will be expected to help develop and support mid and junior level staff.
- May be scheduled for after hours on-call support and will be required to apply production packages during non-peak hours.
- The selected candidate will accept other duties as directed by management.
MongoDB Administration and Architecture, Ancible
MongoDB Expert DBA
Expert MongoDB architectural knowledge
MongoDB Tuning and Performance
Master Degree with 5 years advanced IT experience or Professional level Certifications, or equivalent.