I am partnered with a reputable, multi-discipline Civil Engineering Firm. They are looking for a Project Manager, with a passion to deliver excellence! This firm works hard to ensure that their projects are planned, designed & managed to meet not only high expectations, but to exceed their clients' goals. As their team continues to grow, they are seeking a highly motivated engineer to join their management team.
- 5 proven years as a true lead supervisor
- Must have a proven work history working with a General Contractor
- Demonstrated experience with wood frame and concrete frame construction
- A degree in Construction Management, Building Science, Architecture, or a related field
- Certification is preferred but not required
- Practical experience in project management
- Superior people skills
Project Manager Functions:
- Set up estimates, budgets, and construction timetables for clients
- Develop construction strategies
- Select subcontractors and workers
- Provide required explanations for builders and other associated projects
- Ensure the construction project complies with all building codes and other requirements
- Take action when problems on projects arise
Compensation: $80,000 to $110,000 based on experience
Please carefully review position details and qualifications, prior to applying to this position.
My name is Tylor Audino and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-679-4685 or via email at Tylor.firstname.lastname@example.org
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.