Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WKRC has a great new opportunity for a television Graphic Artist.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects. Knowledge of Cinema 4D or another 3D software is a plus. In this role, you will prepare motion and static graphics for broadcast, digital and print in a fast-paced news environment. Multi-tasking and organizational skills are crucial. Graphics focus will be primarily for Chyron operation and broadcast news/sports/promotions, but may also include client commercials. Other responsibilities may include creating miscellaneous posters, banners, signage, web banners and other graphics as necessary.
- Design/create graphics for daily newscasts, specials, and promotional spots
- Create and produce animated graphic opens and elements for newscasts
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments to fulfill station's graphic requests as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- A bachelor's degree is preferred; equivalent experience is required
- 1-2 years of previous broadcast design experience
- Strong design, illustration, and typographic skills are required
- A flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends, and holidays
When applying online, please provide an online portfolio link for review.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!