Customer Service Representative II Job
|Location: St. Charles County, Missouri
||Date Posted: 12/18/2018
|Job Code: 14899
Eurofins Panlabs is committed to assisting clients achieve drug discovery success by providing comprehensive data. We are the most experienced pharmacology service company, in continuous operation for over 40 years, while setting the benchmarks for quality, convenience, and expertise. Our legacy includes: concurrent controls run with every experiment, a historical database on assay performance, industry experienced professionals that assist in study design and data interpretation, and eCTD compatible data reports.
Eurofins Panlabs is searching for a Client Services Representative II to work in St. Charles, MO.
Client Services Representative II responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
· Inbox triage and coordination with colleagues.
· Works effectively as a member of a team
· Receive client requests by phone, email or website.
· Phone or email clients for clarifications, to respond to question or other communications that are best done vocally.
· Answer client requests by phone or email in a proper and timely fashion.
· Provide pre-study support to clients:
o Identifies specific client requirements in collaboration with Scientific Directors, Technical Directors, Operations, and field Business Development teams to define project scope.
o Contributes to RFx responses.
o Updates CRM and study databases upon project award.
· Prepare and send quotations and other study related documents to clients.
· Coordinate project initiation and follow established timelines. Communicate information to clients as appropriate in an efficient and professional manner.
· Ensures effective communication to client of study issues and status through direct interaction with Study Directors and Lab Operations.
· Provide update of study/program progress to clients.
· Prepare and send final documents of study results to clients.
· Maintain and update internal applications and databases (CRM and other IT tools).
· Maintains accurate client data base (SFDC) and both hard copy and electronic client study folders for use within Lab Operations.
· Provide support to Business Development.
· Provide support to Study Directors and study related activities.
· Remain business-focused, detect any potential business opportunities and share any business highlights with both business development and management
· Where applicable, participate in the investigation of issues and/or complaints reporting back to manager.
· Assist with on-site sales support for the Business Directors by coordinating with on-site departments (Contracts, SFDC, etc). Examples include, but not limited to, following up on fully executed SOW's in Contracts and updating any necessary contact or account information into SFDC.
· Introduce client accounts to the Eurofins Discovery eCommerce site and provide the following:
o Support Web-based products and services through email support and telephone support.
o Train as needed
o Interact with customers and troubleshoots problems to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
· Regular attendance and punctuality
· Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
· Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Owns the accountability and responsibility of delivering to client needs and timeliness
· Provides cross-functional support to other departments as required
· Adjusts work hours as needed to meet client deadlines
· Adheres to site employee health and safety (EHS) requirements
The Customer Service Representative II may:
· Provide KPI's, reporting and other executive summaries as needed by management.
· Take charge of coordinating strategic client programs.
· Provide support to commercial activities such as follow-up with quotations and answer client questions about our services.
· Organize training demos of our EPDS templates/ forms and help clients navigate amongst the offers.
· Coordinate with other Client Services teams of the Eurofins Pharma Discovery Services group to meet client needs.
· Participate actively to Corporate and other transversal projects led within the Eurofins Pharma Discovery Services Client Services Group.
· Participate and or lead in a Global Client Services focus group for the betterment of all internal processes and or procedures.
· Participate in inside sales campaigns, including the follow up of sleeping quotes and converting them to sales orders. Build relationship with the client and have the opportunity to cross sell when available.
· Mentors and assists in training new in-coming Client Services staff.
The ideal candidate would possess :
· Able to embrace change and demonstrate commitment to the group continuous improvement culture
· Self-motivated, highly organized, accurate, and detail-oriented
· Fast learner
· Excellent oral, telephone, and written communication skills
· A good listener and a proactive team player
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to deliver under tight deadlines
· Experience in Salesforce preferred
· Pro-activity and problem solving capabilities
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
· Minimum of Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent in experience of 8-10 years of experience in an office environment and a high school diploma
· Proficient in MS Word and Excel
· Ability to write and interpret documents such as standard operating procedures and instructions with demonstrated attention to detail
· Experience using CRM systems
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of St. Charles, MO are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Eurofins Scientific, Inc.
|Company: Eurofins Scientific, Inc.