Travel Clerk Supervisor job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Travel Clerk Supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Friends Travel Inc.
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 12/17/2018
Category: Travel Agent
Number Of Openings: 1
Friends Travel Inc. located in Surrey is looking for a Travel Clerk Supervisor for their office.
Job Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Positions Available: 1
Education: Completion of Secondary School.
Work experience: 1-2 years of related experience is required.
1. Coordinate, assign and review the work of travel clerks.
2. Establish work schedules and procedures.
3. Answer customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
4. Hire and train staff in job duties, airline policies, price adjustments and monthly promotions.
5. Prepare and submit daily and monthly reports.
6. May perform same duties as those being supervised when required.
#104 8028 128 street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 4E9 Canada
How to Apply:
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Arminder Kaur Kubey
Company Type: Employer
Company: Friends Travel Inc.
State: British Columbia
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites