BOOKKEEPER job Vancouver British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Mucho Burrito
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Date Posted: 12/12/2018
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The bookkeeper position created financial transactions and creates financial reports from that information. The creation of financial transactions includes posting information to accounting journals or accounting software from such source documents as invoice to customers, cash receipts and supplier invoices. The bookkeeper reconciles accounts to ensure their accuracy.
• Sales and receipts
• Purchases and payments
• Bank reconciliation
• Payroll, remittances
• Preparation of reporting back for office manager
• Submission of approved reports to clients as required
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
• Reconcile accounts.
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field
• Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting)
• Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Quality Orientation in detail
• Strong interpersonal and Communication skills
• Problem solving
• Accountability and dependability
• Well versed in Microsoft Office
• Able to multi-task and produce results under pressure
JOB TYPE: Full-time
SALARY: $24.50 hourly
Start Date: as soon as possible
Position Type: Other
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: None
Contact Name: mucho burrito
Company Type: Employer
Company: mucho burrito
State: British Columbia
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites