A Top CPA firm in the Fort Worth, TX area is looking to add a Tax (Sr.) Manager to their team. This stable and growing firm offers their clients valuable knowledge and expertise in tax. Due to recent growth of the firm, there is an opportunity for a Tax (Sr.) Manager to join a team of highly motivated staff.
Tax (Sr.) Manager Functions:
- Oversee a team of highly motivated staff
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Provide timely and complete evaluations and counseling for the staff accountants
- Be a hands on leader
Tax (Sr.) Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Equivalent
- CPA Certificate preferred
- 2+ years of proven experience in public accounting
- Must have the ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
- Must be able to lead and motivate a team of highly motivated individuals to a final goal
Tax (Sr.) Manager Compensation:
- Excellent benefits package
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Public Accounting positions, reach out to Conner Doherty with Gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.