Our client, a public Accounting firm in Dickinson, ND, is looking to add a CPA. They are looking for someone to join the team and be able to interact with clients and help with the Partners' growing book of business.
CPA Job Description:
- Provide consultation to top clients in regards to complicated tax and accounting matters
- Help build client relationships and assist partners with accounting services
- Provide direction and recommendations to business for improvements
- Mentor staff and continue to grow professionally
- Review staff work, make notes and have team make adjustments
CPA Minimum Requirements:
- CPA is required
- Bachelor's in Accounting is required and Masters would be beneficial
- 4+ years of related public accounting experience
- Prior management or leadership experience preferred
- Ability to make decisions and work in a fast paced environment
To be considered for the CPA postion, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other accounting positions, reach out to Connor Schultz with gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: I strive to work in a professional, ethical manner. Although I provide hiring solutions for my clients, I also take many steps to help you reach your professional career goals. Please give me a call or feel free to email me to discreetly discuss this position, as well as others that I know of, that may be potentially stronger than your current situation.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.