I am seeking a hands on, results-oriented Tax Manager to oversee a team of highly motivated staff and senior accountants. If you have ever thought about making a career change, now is the time to join a firm that will offer you professional growth and opportunity.
As a vital part of our organization, you will have the opportunity to:
- Oversee and manage a team of highly motivated staff accountants
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Oversee complex tax projects for a variety of clients and diverse industries
- Provide timely and complete evaluations and counseling for the staff accountants
- Be a hands on leader
- Must have CPA distinction to be considered
- Must have 5+ years of proven experience in public accounting, in a tax supervisory role
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Finance, or Equivalent
- Master degree in Taxation degree is highly desirable
- Must be able to lead and motivate a team of highly motivated individuals to a final goal
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills
- Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Tax Manager Compensation:
- Benefits: 401k plan, health, dental, vision, paid vacation, and paid holidays
- Continuing education programs
- Flexible schedules in order to maintain a strong work and life balance
- Firm purchased lunch
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Accounting positions, reach out to me directly:
Tamara Thomas // Search Consultant, GPAC // (605)799-4880 // firstname.lastname@example.org.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.