I am partnered with a well-established, family-oriented company. Their mouthwatering products are produced locally, and they are in need of an experienced Plant Manager with a passion for the meat processing industry.
If you are a driven, methodical, passionate individual with a history of guiding meat processing plants through growth and change (or you're eager to gain that experience, and have a background in production management and are ready to take the leap!), this is the opportunity for you!
Speciality meat experience is HIGHLY preferred. Beef and pork experience is given preference, but would consider a background from poultry for the right individual.
- Directs production operation to ensure all production targets are reached and high-quality products are delivered on time and within budget while ensuring all safe working practices and requirements are met
- Ensuring and improving the safety, performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability of all departments in the organizational operations utilizing effective methods and strategies
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promotes a safe working environment following company, state and federal safety policies, regulations and laws
- Coordinates, manages, and monitors the productivity of the Fabrication department
- Ensures that all production operation targets are reached and higher quality products are delivered on time and controls inventory
- Lead and motivate multi-disciplinary teams and develops an effective production team
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals for all departments for quality and customer service
- Ensure that all departments meet national and international compliance standards
- Implement quality improvement principles to the production process and increase employee productivity
- Coordinates with the quality assurance personnel to ensure acceptable standards and generates positive feedback from customers
- Prepares and controls operational budget plans and effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activities and operational plans
- Directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and correcting employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, planning and organizational skills
- Effective Communication skills
- Experience promoting teamwork
- Conflict Management
- Stress Tolerance
- BS/BA or relevant Degree
- Industry relevant experience and extensive knowledge of beef cuts in the production process
- 3+ years relevant experience
This company has a strong history and a bright future. If you are ready to join a company that has a vested interest in their employees, and feel you could help them grow - this is the next opportunity for you!
If this sounds like a company you'd like to become a part of, then I want to hear from YOU!!
Take the next step in your career and APPLY NOW!
Please contact Jessi Butler directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
If you are applying, please carefully review the requirements and ensure your resume accurately reflects your qualifications in relation to this position.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.