Farm supervisor job Keremeos BC British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Farm supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Keremeos BC, British Columbia
Date Posted: 12/6/2018
Wage: $19.00 per hour
A&M Orchards Ltd. Located in Keremeos BC is looking to hire full time & permanent FarmSupervisor . The person should have a secondary education and have minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in farm settings.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
1. Co-ordinate the activities of all farm workers
2. Supervise harvest proceedings
3. Develop work schedules and establish procedures
4. Maintain quality control and production records
5. Perform general farm duties.
6. Train new employees and assist workers in their duties as needed
7. Oversee sorting and overall handling of produce to ensure highest possible quality of our products
8. Attend regular management meetings.
9. Extensive experience in harvesting, pruning, weeding & cutting is required for this job position.
We pay competitive wages $19.00 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
or Send your resumes to the work location:
921, Hwy 3A, Keremeos, BC V0X1N0
or walk-ins can drop off their resumes.
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
Contact Name: Rajvir Dhaliwal
State: British Columbia
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites