PeopleShare has partnered with a well-known Pharmaceutical company in the Lehigh Valley area and is looking for a qualified Project Support Associate.
Schedule for the Project Support Associate:
- Monday through Friday 7:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
- Pay Rate: $18.00 to $21.00 per hour
- Contract (long term)
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Project Support Associate:
- Will be responsible for working with internal and external client including project management team to finalize project specifications.
- Assists in setting up and maintaining filing systems and maintains accurate records for all work undertaken.
- Cooperates with Project Manager for ensuring that all activities come together in a timely manner to meet the customer's requirements.
- Coordination and communication of all relevant activities, both internal and external to ensure that all services and products are ready for the start of each project as required by the customer.
- Utilizes project planning tools to communicate milestones and critical path activities and responsibilities, both internally and externally.
- Generates reports and other information to customers both internally and externally.
- Creates and/ or supports creation of operational documentation using internal systems.
- Create bill of materials in GPM and coordinate creation and review of billing packages.
- Monitors project activities and day to day business and establishes a customer approved job specification,
Job requirements for the Project Support Associate:
- Must have proficiency with project planning tools e.g. Microsoft Project to communicate milestones and critical path activities.
- Certification in Project Management by a recognized institution in project management (Prefer).
- Two or Four year degree from an accredited college, university or recognized professional degree, preferably in a health related field.
- Requires understanding and competent use of SOPs.
- Requires excellent organizational, planning, verbal, written and numerical skills with the ability to analyze and define solutions and manage multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Requires strong and effective communicator with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
- Requires ability to develop strong customer management skills; proactively anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of clients to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Requires ability to learn and master all internal systems associated with projects.
- Requires a lot of data entry into SAP.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Alicia Anfiteatro at
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Lehigh Valley - Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, Fogelsville, Breinigsville, Trexlertown, and Quakertown, as well as Philadelphia, King of Prussia, and Pottstown. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.