PeopleShare has an excellent opportunity for a Janitorial On-Site Specialist in Baltimore!
Details for Janitorial On-Site Specialist:
- Schedule: Monday- Friday 9AM--6PM
- Pay Rate: $11-12
Job Responsibilities & Description for Janitorial On-Site Specialist:
- Lead in coordinating meeting rooms and events; set-up and break down food, refreshments, tables, chairs, etc.
- Provide general assistance in cleaning kitchen and function area
- Cleaning equipment such as coffee machines, refrigerator, microwave, and ice machine
- Ordering and keeping track of inventory for food and beverages
- Janitorial duties such as; trash removal, dusting, restocking bathrooms, sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming
Job Requirements for Janitorial On-Site Specialist:
- Must be willing to submit to drug and background screening
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Maryland (MD) throughout - Baltimore, Baltimore City, Halethorpe, Dundalk, Essex, Brooklyn, Pikesville, Towson, Catonsville, Federal Hill, Hampden, Canton, Fells Point, Roland Park, Woodberry, Charles Village, Highlandtown, Morrell Park, Woodlawn, Lochearn, Rosedale, Parkville, Pimlico, and Hopkins Bayview. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, janitorial, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.