PeopleShare has an excellent opportunity for a Mailroom Clerk in Baltimore!
This is a great opportunity with a national name brand company! APPLY NOW!
Details for Mailroom Clerk:
- Schedule: Monday- Friday 8-5 or 9-6
- Pay Rate: $11-12
Job Responsibilities & Description for Mailroom Clerk:
- Shipping and receiving products and supplies
- Receptionist duties such as; handling incoming calls, answering customer inquires, and distribute office supplies
- Ensure convenience copiers are working properly; clearing paper jams and stocking paper
- Use copier equipment, fax machines, postage meters, and PC's
Job Requirements for Mailroom Clerk:
- High school diploma or GED and 1-2 years of related work experience
- Some related copy job experience is preferred
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Maryland (MD) throughout - Baltimore, Baltimore City, Halethorpe, Dundalk, Essex, Brooklyn, Pikesville, Towson, Catonsville, Federal Hill, Hampden, Canton, Fells Point, Roland Park, Woodberry, Charles Village, Highlandtown, Morrell Park, Woodlawn, Lochearn, Rosedale, Parkville, Pimlico, and Hopkins Bayview. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, mailroom clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.