Farm Supervisor job ABBOTSFORD British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Farm Supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: GL FARMS LTD.
Location: ABBOTSFORD, British Columbia
Date Posted: 11/29/2018
Job Code: 8253
Number Of Openings: 4
Business Name: GL FARMS LTD.
Job Title: Farm Supervisor.
Number of Positions: 4.
Terms of Employment: Full-Time/Permanent.
Start Date: As Soon As Possible.
Location of Work: 4123 Wright street, Abbotsford, BC, V2S 7Y8.
Contact Information: Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers.
• Supervise harvest operations.
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures.
• Maintain and monitor the quality of the yield.
• Prepare production records.
• Train general farm workers on farm procedures.
• Perform general farm duties as required.
Working Abilities and Physical Capabilities:
• Heavy lifting required
• Ability to work long hours, early mornings and weekends are required.
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
• Ability to take the necessary steps to improve the farm operations as well as the crop.
• Ability to Supervise 5 to 10 Farm workers.
Education: No formal education is required.
Experience: Minimum of 1-year farming experience is required.
Language: Ability to communicate in English.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Beant Kaur Grewal
Company Type: Employer
Company: GL FARMS LTD.
State: British Columbia
Zip: V2S 7Y8
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites