Your mission as CWT a Leisure Travel Counselor is to "Deliver the Perfect Trip" so that CWT can sustain optimum results for clients and shareholders. You are specifically responsible for delighting the traveler/travel arranger, building commercial value, and strengthening the CWT brand in a way that balances the requirements of all stakeholders and positions our workforce as a key differentiator for our business.
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specializing in business travel management and our travel counselors know that teamwork and great results have no boundary. We are proud to have been named the most admired Travel Management Company - and we are even more proud that we achieved it together.
Learn about our leisure travel opportunities and start your journey.
- You build the CWT leisure team's success
- Listen and lead the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
- Build credibility and loyalty to CWT by ensuring consistency of service delivery (even if the person is unknown) around the globe in a way that compliments the unique travel policy of each client with interaction to make each traveler feel special
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation
- Record all commission checks received, including GDS invoice
- Perform various administrative tasks for the team that will ensure an organized environment; including, but not limited to, scheduling, office supply management, coding bills in the accounting system, proof-reading, and recording client information into the various systems
- You build CWT's commercial value
- Sell products that are of commercial value to CWT and contribute to CWT's profitability
- Remain current on the value we provide to each customer
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business
- You represent and strengthen the CWT brand in how you work on a day-to-day basis
-High school diploma or equivalent
-3-5 years leisure travel experience with potential clients
-Strong knowledge of cruises, tours, and luxury travel
-Excellent organizational abilities and time management skills
-Proficiency with Sabre (GDS)
-Superior written and verbal communication skills (in person and on phone)
-Customer focused and service oriented
-Familiarity of how to create international travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation
-Global Matrix experience