Mail Clerk job Louisville Kentucky
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Mail Clerk Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Date Posted: 11/19/2018
Category: Clerical/General Office
TITLE: Mail Clerk
LOCATION: Louisville, KY 40202
Duration: 12/17/2018 - 06/30/2019
DRESS CODE: Casual, however no hats, flip flops, yoga pants, sleeveless tank tops. Casual dress must be tasteful and appropriate.
HOURS: Monday through Friday from noon or 1pm until 8pm and 3 hours on Saturday from 10am until 1pm. (shift change may be possible).
• Candidates will be working to assist with a large overflow project involving high volume or mail and sorting.
• No system interaction is required.
• Candidates will be responsible from taking the letters sent to the mail room printer and put them into their preprinted letters after a trifold sort.
• They are then picked up by a 3rd part vender at the end of the day.
• This is a HIGH VOLUME repetitive and time sensitive role.
• Candidates will NOT need to stand all day, there are desks available to the clerk to sit and perform duties They will not be required to move heavy boxes.
• At most a ream of paper is the weight requirement they would be obligated to lift.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work quickly in an environment that requires a high volume and repetitive task output
• Minimum of 1-2 years as general clerk handling duties as listed or similar to above
Start Date: 12/17/2018
Position Type: Full-Time Temporary
Years of Experience Required: Entry-Level
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Alfred Tolentino
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites